.Vintage engine: At the first sight of this H75 engine, i think some of you have already recognized that it's a miniature Caterpillar Holt 75 engine.The gasoline Holt 75 Caterpillar was the best-selling of the Holt "tractors" with a chassis running on crawler tracks from 1910s to 1920s for agricultural and military purposes. It earned a high reputation as a quality farming tractor among the farmers and was widely used in WWI by hauling artillery and ammunition in the United States, in England and France, and in some other countries. This is a vertical four-cylinder gasoline engine with vintage appearance and design with a mechanical limiter, which allows the engine to stabilize a set speed. The engine is cooled by water circulation, with a heat sink, water pump, and fan. Equipped with ignition system, using 4.5V (AA battery *3) power supply.
.This is a perfect mechanical handicraft. It is made of brass and stainless steel. It is assembled and positioned on a wooden base. It is ready to run at any time. It can work normally after refueling. You will marvel at it and feel the unique charm brought by the mechanical operation of the engine.
.Steps for starting the engine:
(1) Check the engine wiring from the wooden base, connect the fuel tank oil pipe, and install 3 AA batteries (4.5V);
(2) Fill the fuel tank with 95# gasoline. The flywheel rotates clockwise multiple times on the right side of the engine (the surface of the power switch), its function can make the mixed fuel completely enter the cylinder and ensure that there is no air in the fuel pipe;
(3) Turn on the power switch, and then quickly turn the flywheel clockwise to stop the engine Start the engine on the right side (surface of the power switch).
(1) After the engine is started, you need to continue filling water into the water tank, because after started, the water will enter the cylinder to fill the space, and the water path in the cylinder will return to the water tank through the pipe.
(2) If the ignition device is normal and the cylinder compression is normal, and the machine cannot start normally, it is likely that the carburetor oil needle needs to be adjusted.
(3) After tightening the main oil needle on the carburetor, loosen 1/4 turn and start the flywheel to make the mixing ratio of gasoline and air reach the normal working mixing ratio.
(4) When the machine stops running, the power switch should be turned off.
.Increadible creative gift: This is an excellent personalized toy for mechanical and model enthusiasts, it will accompany you to spend leisure time. It can be used as a collection, or as a gift for personalized high-end model gifts at Christmas and birthdays.
.Material: Brass+ Stainless Steel + Bamboo
.Engine Size: 230 X 100 X 180mm
.Wooden base size: 250 X 120 X 30mm
.Igniter power supply voltage: 4.5 V (using 3 AA batteries, excluding batteries)
.Starting method: external force (electric drill) or manual
.Suitable age: 14 years old and above
.Product Dimensions: 25 x 12 x 21cm
.Product Weight: 3500g
.Package Dimensions: 30 x 30 x 20cm
.Package Weight: 3800g